DJ (Disk Jockey) HIRE :
The average party expense is over $3000, and a recent university study showed that over a staggering 80% voted that they should have spent more time choosing the right entertainment. The music contributes to over 70% of your events success. Have you ever heard of a DJ not turning up ? Your guests complaining that the music is too loud? DJ didn’t arrive on time ? Didn’t play requests ? DJ came with Jeans and a T-Shirt ? plus more ? With us, these are some of the things we take very seriously. We know how important your event is, and its treated as a once in a life time event and not ” just another party” We provide you with the best knows DJs who will contact you and walk you through all the way till the end. Your DJ will be with you from the start. We also provide you with the best set up money can buy with the utmost quality and visuals. We urge you to please take some time and make sure you get what YOU want. Please don’t go cheap, we have come across many DJs on gumtree who charge around $250 to $350. Think about it. What you pay is what your going to get. These are the DJs that we are talking about above. Have a look at our DJ set up pics. This is actually what you will be getting, and not just someone walking up with a Laptop and two speakers.
TOP REASONS WHY CUSTOMERS BOOK OUR DJS
- We have the best setups Melbourne DJ’s have to offer for events. Look at our DJ setups, we have elegant looking DJ booths to cover up messy wires. The last thing you want for your event, after spending months on end planning an elegant look, is for some DJ to bring in messy DJ equipment with wires running all over the place and messing up your theme and taking away the work that you have put in.
- When you book with us, you deal with your DJ from start to finish, all the way through. All our DJs support you in getting you music list up and running along. We don’t just send any DJ to your event without you even knowing whos coming. All our DJs will be professionally dressed.
- Our sound systems are of the best quality money can buy to cover more than 200 guests. It looks clean and neat as seen in the pics. You wouldn’t want any equipment to fail on the day. You’d find that with the cheaper equipment they are very unreliable. Imagine your half way through your speech and the microphone fails ? This is basically what happens when DJs buy cheap equipment that’s meant more for basic PA announcements. With us our equipment what we supply you for your event is valued well and truly over $10,000. Its the same with wedding photographers you wouldn’t go with a photographer that buys a normal camera for $200. Every average wedding photographer spends over 15,000 in total on photography equipment.
- We only provide DJs with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Our Prices are very reasonable with what your buying. Don’t always look for the price, what you pay is what you’ll get.
- We are very reasonable priced and in most cases cheaper than most companies who don’t supply more than half of what we supply.
COMPARE US IN THE MARKET
|Our Wedding DJ||Competitors
|From $109||$ From 450|
|Neat and Elegant setup||Messy|
|Professional DJ||Unprofessional DJ|
|Quality sound system||Manageable Sound|
|State of the art lighting||traffic lights|
|Attire for weddings||Just another party|